By now, most people have heard about Jade Helm 15. For those who have been living under a rock for the past few months, here is a short description: Jade Helm 15 is a planned United States military training exercise scheduled to take place in several states in the US from July 15 through September 15, 2015.
There are many people concerned that this drill will be used to desensitize the American public to the presence of military action within our cities—to make it feel normal for a militarized police force to occupy neighborhoods. In some countries, this is normal. But, in the United States, the military has never been used as a police force on our soil.
Why Do People Fear This Drill?
Drills are used by first responders to practice the proper reaction and procedures for something anticipated in the future. What are they anticipating that the first responders need to be the military?
People who have researched some of the more heinous attacks on our country are wary about Jade Helm. Did you know that there have been quite a few drills that have occurred, just by odd chance, very near and at the same time that a real disaster or attack is in full swing? Some theorize that these coincidences are actually planned.
Perfect Examples of Drills Near Disaster Events
- Military drills were being conducted by the Air Force in the vicinity of the 9-11 attack. This caused confusion on the part of the Air Force pilots. They thought it was part of the drill and so did not react the way they would have otherwise.
- A bomb detecting/disarming drill was going on during the Boston bombing just a short distance from the actual bombing. Some people think this was meant to keep police away from the spot where the real bomb was planted—another attempt at causing confusion.
- A drill, eerily similar to the events occurring at Sandy Hook Elementary School, was being conducted just 15 minutes down the road. The scenario at Sandy Hook also looked eerily like a drill, with the arrival of porta-potties before ambulances.
- There are many other jaw-dropping examples. You can find them easily by Googling “Drill conducted during (fill in the disaster of the day)”
How Does The Government Use These Events Against Us?
Every time one of these horrific events occurs a little bit more of our freedom is taken away, or at least the effort is made. It isn’t hard to imagine that these events occur for the express purpose to create a new law or remove some of our freedoms and rights.
Just look what happened after the 9-11 attack. Travelers are now patted down in full view of other travelers or exposed to x-rays just to board a commercial airplane with no other reason than because someone else committed a crime. Everyone in line is assumed guilty. Otherwise, why would they pat you down?This is a clear violation of the 4th amendment. No one stops to think about that when they just want to get on the plane.
During the search for the Boston bombing suspects, the people of Boston saw their homes being searched without search warrants. This is another violation of the 4th amendment. The right way to do it would be to knock on doors and ask, “Have you seen any suspicious activity in your neighborhood? Are you right now safe?” This would have been enough to discover someone in distress.
When reacting to this event, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg publicly stated that the constitution needs some updating. He said, “The people who are worried about privacy have a legitimate worry. But, we live in a complex world where you’re going to have to have a level of security greater than you did back in the olden days. Our laws and our interpretation of the Constitution, I think, have to change.”
This is a very dangerous way to think. If you start making changes to the Constitution with a knee jerk reaction to events, it will become a very slippery slope until all our precious freedoms are gone or watered down to a point where they become meaningless.
In reaction to the Sandy Hook shooting law makers tried to further restrict access to guns. The Manchin-Toomey Amendment was drafted. It would have required background checks on private gun sales. This Amendment did not get the votes needed to pass, but it was close.
They Admit Jade Helm Will Be a Drill, So Why Worry?
So, now the question is, what horrific event will take place near and during the Jade Helm exercises? If some horrific event does occur this will expand the mission of the military to include interacting with citizens.
Jade Helm 15 could be that drill that ushers in a new false demon. It could be the cherry on the top for those in the government that have no qualms about stomping on our rights.
When the day comes that we are ordered to leave our homes and take up residence at a FEMA camp, how will they convince us God-fearing, gun-toting Christians to do that?
Don’t be surprised if the Bible is used by the U.S. Government to coerce millions of Christians to comply and willingly march into FEMA camps. According to whistleblower, Pastor Walt Mansfield, there is a plan to use scripture in a twisted way to corral Christians into FEMA camps.
Pastor Mansfield was a pioneer in the formation of the Clergy Response Team (CRT) for FEMA and the Department of Homeland Security. The Pastor explains how Bible scripture, namely Romans 13, has been adapted by the Department of Homeland Security and their Clergy Response Team to convince Christians to leave their homes, to give up their guns, and to be blindly herded like sheep to FEMA camps and who knows what else.
Let me remind you of the contents of ROMANS 13
- Everyone must submit himself to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.
- He who rebels against the authority is rebelling against what God has instituted, and those who do so will bring judgment upon themselves.
- For rulers hold no terror for those who do right, but for those who do wrong. Do you want to be free from fear of the one in authority? Then do what is right and he will commend you.
- For he is God’s servant to do you good. But if you do wrong, be afraid, for he does not bear the sword for nothing. He is God’s servant, an agent of wrath to bring punishment on the wrongdoer.
- Therefore, it is necessary to submit to the authorities, not only because of possible punishment but also because of conscience.
- This is also why you pay taxes, for the authorities are God’s servants, who give their full time to governing.
- Give everyone what you owe: If you owe taxes, pay taxes; if revenue, then revenue; if respect, then respect; if honor, then honor.
Pastor Mansfield goes on to explain that the U.S. Government is twisting the meaning of these verses to fit their agenda. They are taken out of context. They should be read only with an understanding of the Bible as a whole. He resigned from the CRT when he realized what the government was planning. Now he fights against it and warns citizens of the coming storm.
Read more about Pastor Mansfield and the Clergy Response Team at TheCommonSenseShow.com